Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6 2010

This morning Nate and I actually got to sleep in, Wesley slept through the night again, 7pm-5 and then went back down until 8. Austin got out of bed at 7:30ish but then watched tv in our room and let us go back to sleep for another half an hour. It was very nice. Wesley also went to bed tonight at 6:30 pm... so we'll have to see how long he sleeps tonight!

Today Nate finally hooked up the outdoor speakers that I got him last year for his birthday! lol, took a while but they are really nice and it's great being able to listen to the radio outside on the deck now. Austin was right in there beside him trying to "help". Nate is really good with letting Austin help and sure has a lot more patience than I do... he always lets Austin do everything with him and Austin just loves it.

I made homemade butter tarts tonight and they turned out really good... thanks to my sister Maria for her fabulous recipe! I'm pretty sure Nate is going to eat them all within the next day which is why I try not to bake very much, lol.
Wesley got up on all fours today trying to crawl rather than creep which is what he was doing.. it is so cool to see how fast babies grow up, it's crazy that he's already almost 5 months old!

I still haven't heard anything about my job come January so I'm still kinda worried about that.. but I guess I will just have to find something else if need be. We've been really praying about it and know that God will see us through. Sometimes its hard to trust and I'm really struggling with just letting it go and giving it to the Lord.. what a wonderful thing to be able to do!


Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to proser you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart"


Luke 12:22
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear"

1 comment: