Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30 2010

Last night I went to a union meeting in regards to the hospital closing beds and pretty much found out nothing that I didn't already know... it's frusterating because Nate and I don't really know what to do but I really do need to go back to work come January seeing as how Nate is only working 3 days a week. If I get laid off, I can't collect EI because I've been on maternity leave for the last year. So I couldn't sleep last night because I just kept thinking about what we're going to do come Jan. I know that I just need to leave it in God's hands.. he's never let us down before and I know he will continue to bless us. I read Psalm 91 last night and it really helped me to stop worrying and just leave it up to God.

We went yesterday to pick up Opa's chickens and I had a good laugh watching Nate try to catch them.. it was quite funny. Then one got loose and he had to chase it to catch it, I was just watching howling.. lol Then Austin went with him to drop them off and he enjoyed that.



This morning Dad Veldhuizen came over to cut Nate and Austin's hair.. Austin looks like such a big boy now, it's crazy how much difference a haircut can make!






2 comments:

  1. oh that sweet face! What a face! and he is growing up so fast, ruthie! enjoy your time with him! looks like the haircut turned out very well, eh? Just in time for the party! way to go with your blog - you've got the pictures figured out and everything, nice work. I'll keep reading and as you can see I am a 'follower' now. Love you so much! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it that all your posts are like 5 AM! oh, kids!!!

    ReplyDelete