Thursday, July 29, 2010

Here are a few pictures from Austin's birthday...


















On Sunday we're having a birthday celebration for Austin but we figured we should do something on his actual birthday so we gave him a piece of speculaas, which he loved... and put some candles in it. He needed help to blow out the candles and then wanted us to put them back in after we took them out... lol
We also gave him his soccer ball, which he decided immediately needed work and went to work at it with his tools... oh and his hard hat of course! He had a lot of fun and ran around singing "Happy Day" all evening after we had sung happy birthday to him.

Last night I went to my sister Maria's place and we just hung out and worked on our recipe books, it was a lot of fun.. I took Wesley with me and he was great, went to sleep just fine and so I was able to stay for a while.
Today we are going to the hospital to visit Nate's Opa who just had his foot amputated as a result of an accident... I'm looking forward to going and it's great because my sister is going to watch the kids so we can go this afternoon. We also have to go pick up his chickens because he's getting rid of them. So that'll be interesting. I told Nate that I'm NOT going to help him catch them.. yuck.. I'm sure Austin will get a kick out of them though, lol

Nate is home today but he's busy attemping to fix our washing machine which crapped out on us the other day.. so far no luck, I've been telling him to just get a repairman in but of course, he's a man and can fix it himself!! lol But I shouldn't be too hard on him because usually he CAN fix it himself but he just can't stand it when he can't.
Anyways, I better go pay some attention to Austin, he's getting kinda antsy without anyone to play with since Wesley is still sleeping.





No comments:

Post a Comment