Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 28 2010


SO this morning at 2:54 am, my baby turned 2... sniff sniff... can't believe he's 2 already!

He woke up this morning around 6:45 because he hears Nate getting ready for work. Every morning, he stays in his bed and calls out for Daddy and if that doesn't work, then he calls out for Mommy. So this morning Nate and I both went in there to sing Happy Birthday to him and he started crying. Every night before bed, Nate and I sing a prayer to him and so I'm pretty sure this morning that he thought we wanted him to go back to sleep when we started singing Happy Birthday to him, lol... what a kid. Once we took him out of his room and sang to him, he was much happier. We didn't give him any presents yet because Nate had to get going to work and quite frankly, I don't think he really could care less anyways. We got him a soccer ball and we already gave him his other present a while ago because it was an outdoor water/sand table and we wanted him to be able to enjoy it all summer long.

This Sunday after church we're having a birthday party for him and I'm sure he will be very excited about that.. especially because he'll get to see all of his cousins who he absolutely LOVES. I'm going to attempt to make him a cake, I'll have to see how it works out, it's a fire truck cake. I got some different candies and stuff to put on it to make it look more like a fire truck and we'll have to see... I'll post pictures of it.

Wesley is still sleeping which is VERY nice... he was up twice last night so that wasn't too bad.

I better go pay some attention to Austin, I'm pretty sure he has pooped since I tried to put him on the potty 10 minutes ago.. unfortuntely he seems to enjoy wearing diapers rather than going on the potty...


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Blogging :)
    It can be a lot of fun and dont feel pressured to post every day.

    Poor Austin thinking that he had to go back to bed :)

    ReplyDelete