Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sept 5 2010

This weekend Nate and I have been starting to try to potty train Austin. We tried a few months ago but it wasn't going well and Austin really hated it so we decided to wait until after we went to Nova Scotia and then try again. So we started on thursday. The first day he was not too thrilled by the idea but by day 2 he was going on the potty regularly and has been having very few accidents. We finally got him to poop on the potty today and he was VERY proud of himself. So that's some good progress so far. He won't tell us when he has to go, we have to really watch him but so far it's going really well. So that's nice. I'm really looking forward to only having 1 kid in diapers!
This morning we were in a bit of a rush to get ready for church since we were going to Fenwick and had to leave earlier than usual so in the midst of it, Wesley ended up crawling and then falling off our bed onto the floor. Yikes.. he was not too happy about that but he was fine so that was a relief.
I'm going to be starting an online perinatal nursing course next week so I'm excited and nervous about that. I got the book delievered already on friday only a day after I ordered it and I've started looking through it and now I'm getting a little more nervous about it... there's a lot to cover! Hopefully it's interesting..

No comments:

Post a Comment